American Flag Fruit Pizza Gluten Free + Dairy Free
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- 1 cup whipped topping*
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Start by preparing the pizza dough.
- Coat a flat baking sheet generously with olive oil. Cover your hands with oil as well, so dough won’t stick to them. Spread dough into a rectangle shape on pan until it is between 1/4 – 1/2″ Bake according to directions on box (about 20 minutes) or if using our recipe, about 35-40 minutes.
- Once pizza crust is done baking, allow to cool completely.
- Apply a generous layer of whipped topping to entire pizza. Next, place blueberries in a square in top left of pizza. Arrange strawberries to form the red stripes of the American flag — we cut each strawberry into quarters so they would fit together better.
- Serve and enjoy!
Have a Safe and Happy Memorial Day! Thank you top all who served and currently serve!